FixedFloat | Instant cryptocurrency exchange — fixedfloat.ltd
Lightning cryptocurrency exchange
Ethereum is a new blockchain that, in addition to sending cryptocurrencies, allows you to run and run smart contracts. With their help, you can create a variety of decentralized applications, including their own currencies (tokens). In addition to contracts, a big advantage among other blockchains is considered to be a fairly high speed of transactions.
When will the transaction enter the blockchain?
Blocks in the Ethereum blockchain are created approximately every 13 seconds.
- With a high сommission, the transaction will be able to get into the next block.
- With an average сommission-the approximate processing time of the transaction is 3 minutes.
- When paying below the average сommission hit rate will depend only on the load on the network and increase or decrease the load. Some Explorer (e.g. etherscan.io) give information about the expected processing time of a transaction, but you must understand that this value is not accurate and can change depending on the situation.
The system does not see the transaction, what to do?
If you sent money, but there are no changes, check your transaction in Explorer (etherscan.io or blockchair.com) and verify that the transaction was created.
Make sure that the transaction was not sent through a contract, otherwise, contact technical support to solve the problem, you may have to wait a while in order to make a refund or exchange.
If the transaction has already been added to the blockchain, and the system has not seen it, please contact our support, we will be able to help you quickly.
Monero is the most anonymous cryptocurrency
Monero runs on the CryptoNote algorithm, unlike public blockchains (e.g. Bitcoin, Ethereum etc.), when sending it, you can not see the sender, the recipient, or even the amount that was sent. This is possible due to the use of Ring Signatures and Stealth Addresses technologies.
What to do if you did not receive Monero after the exchange?
First, make sure that the order contains data about the transaction sent. In case there is no transaction data, try to wait a bit or contact technical support. Due to the fact that in the Monero network updates from November 30 at the protocol level, funds are blocked until 10 network confirmations are received, delays in payment may sometimes occur.
Secondly, check the synchronization of your Monero wallet. The last block in the wallet should correspond to the number indicated on the MoneroHash website in the “Blockchain Height” field of the “Network” block. If not, try restarting your wallet.
If the order contains the data of the transaction we sent, the wallet is synchronized, but the transaction is not visible in the wallet, contact technical support to request a private viewing key to decrypt the transaction and confirm the sending of funds.
When can I use the resulting Monero?
As mentioned above, in the Monero network updates dated November 30 at the protocol level, funds are blocked until 10 network confirmations are received. That is, until the transaction receives 10 confirmations, it will not be possible to use the funds received. On average, a transaction receives 10 confirmations within 20 minutes.
Transaction processing speed
The average block release time is about two minutes. But sometimes delays do occur, and the block exit time can take 10-20 minutes.
exchange in 3 easy steps
- Enter the desired amount of Ethereum and write your wallet address to receive currency.
- Click the “Exchange now” button and you will be taken inside your order.
- Send Ethereum to the address from your order, after the required network confirmation, Monero will be sent instantly.