FixedFloat | Instant cryptocurrency exchange — fixedfloat.ltd
Lightning cryptocurrency exchange
Stellar is a publicly available decentralized marketplace with various assets in circulation. The platform also has its own open source cryptocurrency Stellar Lumens (XLM).
The currency is based on the Stellar Consensus Protocol (SCP), which is similar in principle to the BFT protocol of the Ripple platform, but has a significant difference — all network validators are equivalent, there are no central control nodes in the blockchain. XLM coin is more decentralized than Ripple, but less decentralized than Proof-Of-Work cryptocurrencies (such as Bitcoin and Ethereum).
What is a Memo and do I need to specify it?
When sending XLM, there is an additional Memo field. Memo is the ID of the payment. It is unique, and with its help the service identifies the sender and recipient. Be sure to include it when paying for the order.
If you forgot to enter a Memo or entered it incorrectly, write to our technical support. We will solve this problem.
Stellar Lumens network speed and fees
XLM is considered to be a fast blockchain. The transaction is confirmed in a few seconds. The fee is very small, on average 0.00001 XLM.
XRP at a glance
Ripple is a blockchain-like payment system launched by OpenCoin Inc in 2012 that focuses on non-chargeback currency exchanges.
Ripple works not only with cryptocurrencies, but also fiat currencies and commodities. That being said, it is worth highlighting the difference in the names of Ripple and XRP. Until recently, an equal sign was put between these two names. Now, Ripple is the name of the company, and XRP is the internal cryptocurrency of the Ripple network.
Ripple account activation
If this is your first time using a Ripple account, you need to activate it. To activate a Ripple account, you need to send at least 20 XRP to it, which are frozen forever. This stock is attributed to spam protection. The purpose of the fees is to protect the network from DoS attacks, making them too expensive for hackers.
What if the Destination tag was not specified when needed?
Destination tag is the payment ID in Ripple and other coins. Many services have protection on addresses, which does not allow transactions without a tag.
If it happened that you forgot to specify the tag or specified it incorrectly:
- Check if the transaction went through. To do this, you can use the Xrpscan service.
- If the transaction is not confirmed, please write to our technical support. We will help you resend it.
- If, nevertheless, the transaction went through, then, unfortunately, we will no longer be able to help. In this case, you should write to the technical support service of the service to which you sent it.
The advantage of XRP over competitors is that the speed of financial transactions is almost instantaneous. An interesting feature is that the speed will not be affected by either the price or the Ripple rate, and even the load on the network will not be a problem.
exchange in 3 easy steps
- Enter the desired amount of Stellar Lumens and write your wallet address to receive currency.
- Click the “Exchange now” button and you will be taken inside your order.
- Send Stellar Lumens to the address from your order, after the required network confirmation, Ripple will be sent instantly.